First Western Bank & Trust now offers Web Connect to download account information into QuickBooks® 2010 & 2011, which gives you the power to manage your business more effectively.
- No manual data entry - Once you're set up, you can download all your transactions right into QuickBooks®—instead of typing them in by hand.
- Automatically reconcile data - Web Connect data includes complete transaction and balance information to make categorization and account reconciliation easy.
- No duplicate transactions - Web Connect incorporates a special transaction-matching algorithm that prevents the download of duplicate transactions.
- Easier to use - Web Connect files may be automatically opened by QuickBooks® directly from Netteller, which eliminates the need for you to search for files that have been downloaded.
- Automatic account setup - Simply initiate a download to QuickBooks® from Netteller and QuickBooks® sets up your accounts for you—with your data already up to date.
What you need to get started:
- First, you will need a Netteller ID and Password.
If you don't currently have access to Internet Banking, sign up today!
First Western Bank & Trust
PO Box 1090
Minot ND 58702-1090
Once you have this information, you are ready to enable your accounts in QuickBooks®.
For assistance, please see the:
Visit the QuickBooks Download Instructions to learn how to download transactions from Netteller into QuickBooks®.
QuickBooks is a registered trademark of Intuit Inc.